Dr. Orna Fisher
Dr. Orna Fisher is a double board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Fisher grew up here in the Bay Area. She attended medical school at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine before spending the following decade undergoing rigorous training in surgery and sub-specializing in plastic surgery. She has been in private practice for nearly a decade. Dr. Fisher’s boutique plastic surgery practice, Elite Transformations, is located in Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Fisher makes state-of-the-art techniques, patient safety, and education a priority. She is known for her compassionate and honest approach with her patients. She is recognized in her field and has earned multiple awards. Dr. Fisher is certified by both The American Board of Surgery and The American Board of Plastic Surgery. She is a member of multiple prestigious organizations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
A Sample of Dr. Fisher in the Media
Dr. Fisher discusses vaginal rejuvenation and other plastic surgeries in Top Doc Profiles July 2018
Las Vegas Woman Magazine 2012
Television Segment Appearances
- ‘Options for Breast Augmentation’
- ‘Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation with Injectables
- ‘Mommy Makeover Procedures’
- ‘Breast Reconstruction Awareness’
- ‘Body Contouring Procedures’
- ‘Melanoma Awareness’