Dr. Orna Fisher
Dr. Orna Fisher is a double board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. Dr. Fisher grew up here in the Bay Area. She attended medical school at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine before spending the following decade undergoing rigorous training in surgery and specializing in plastic surgery. Dr. Fisher has been in private practice for a decade. She established a highly respected practice in Las Vegas, Nevada before coming back to the bay area and building her exclusive practice.
Dr. Fisher’s boutique plastic surgery practice, Elite Transformations, is located in San Mateo, CA which is easily accessible to the greater San Francisco Bay area and East Bay area.
Dr. Fisher makes state-of-the-art techniques, patient safety, and education a priority. She is known for her compassionate and honest approach with her patients. She is recognized in her field and has earned multiple awards. Dr. Fisher is certified by both The American Board of Surgery and The American Board of Plastic Surgery. She is a member of multiple prestigious organizations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Member of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- Member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
A Sample of Dr. Fisher in the Media Magazines
Dr. Fisher discusses vaginal rejuvenation and other plastic surgeries in Top Doc Profiles July 2018
Las Vegas Woman Magazine 2012
Vegas Magazine Summer 2016
Las Vegas Doctors of the Desert
Television Segment Appearances
- ‘Options for Breast Augmentation’
- ‘Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation with Injectables
- ‘Mommy Makeover Procedures’
- ‘Breast Reconstruction Awareness’
- ‘Body Contouring Procedures’
- ‘Melanoma Awareness’