Women Who May Benefit from a Breast Reduction Procedure
- Posted on: Nov 15 2019
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure used by Dr. Orna Fisher to assist women who are unhappy with the size of their breasts. While most women think about breast implants to obtain larger breasts, some women are in need of breast reduction to reduce large breasts. There are several situations that may occur during which a woman may want to consider having breast reduction procedures performed:
- Women who experience neck and back pain due to the weight of their breasts
- Women who are self-conscious about the size of their breasts and the inappropriate attention they may receive
- Women who have trouble finding underwear or clothing that fits them properly
- Women who are unable to be active due to the size and weight of their breasts
- Women who want to achieve better balance to their body contours with smaller breasts
- Women who are experiencing sagging of the breasts due to their weight
Who is a candidate for breast reduction surgery?
Any of the women in the above scenarios could benefit from breast reduction surgery. During this surgery, the doctor removes excess breast tissue and fat from the area, ensuring that both breasts are the same size and shape. In some cases, women may also need to have their areola and nipple area repositioned to ensure a more natural appearance. During a consultation appointment, Dr. Orna Fisher can evaluate a women to determine if breast reduction surgery is in their best interests.
What about scarring?
Many women interested in breast reduction surgery may be concerned about the appearance of scarring from the incisions. Dr. Orna Fisher discusses with patients the ways in which she can disguise scars on certain areas of the breast, such as underneath the breast or around the nipple area.
Call Elite Transformations today to speak to Dr. Orna Fisher about breast reduction surgery
If you live in the area of Palo Alto, CA and are interested in having breast reduction surgery, call (650) 600-7889 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Orna Fisher. The practice is located at 1795 El Camino Real, Suite 200 and is here to assist new and existing patients with their aesthetic transformation!
Posted in: Breast Reduction