How to address vaginal concerns
- Posted on: Apr 15 2020
- Leave a response
Dr. Orna Fisher of Palo Alto, CA is a plastic surgeon in the community who is pleased to provide a wide range of solutions for men and women, including surgical and nonsurgical options. When women are interested in enhancing their appearance for self-confidence or sexual health, our team can assist in choosing the procedure right for them.
We have a wide range of female rejuvenation procedures available at Elite Transformations, including:
- Labiaplasty – this is a surgical procedure that is used to enhance the appearance and the function of the female external genitalia, typically the labia minora. It can address a labia that is too large, uneven, or that interferes with intercourse or the insertion of tampons.
- Clitoral hood reduction – women who have difficulty in reaching orgasm may be dealing with a large clitoral hood, which can interfere with both appearance and function of the clitoris. By reducing the hood, the vaginal area will have a more balanced and attractive look while increasing sexual pleasure.
- Labia majora reduction – women with a large labia majora may have this tissue removed or tightened with surgical or nonsurgical solutions with Dr. Orna Fisher.
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation – with laser energy, a specialized device can be used within the vaginal canal to help tighten and tone the area, while improving the surrounding tissues and skin for better function of the vaginal canal. This can be done to improve sexual satisfaction while addressing medical issues such as minor incontinence.
- Labia puffing – volume loss in the tissues of the labia majora or mons pubis can give a sagging, deflated appearance that may impact one’s self-confidence. With labia puffing, volume can be added with the use of cosmetic injectables such as hyaluronic acid fillers. This procedure can be done alongside other surgical and nonsurgical treatments of the vaginal area.
- Monsplasty – women who have excess skin and tissue in the area above the pubic region, called the mons pubis, can have this removed with a surgical treatment called a monsplasty. This can be done to reduce fullness or flaps in this area.
Request a consultation appointment with our team today
At Elite Transformations in Palo Alto, CA, we work directly with women to help them choose the female rejuvenation procedures right for them. Contact the office at (650) 321-2629 to learn more about our available services. We welcome new and current patients into our practice, conveniently located at 1795 El Camino Real, Ste. #200.
Posted in: Labiaplasty, Vaginal Rejuvenation