Facial feminization procedures available at Elite Transformations
- Posted on: Jan 15 2020
For transgender individuals in the area of Palo Alto, CA, their outward appearance can impact their self-confidence. Patients who are transitioning from male to female will often request from their doctor facial feminization procedures in conjunction with common gender confirmation treatment options. Facial feminization is used to create a more female appearance to the face and neck to help male transgenders ease into their transition to females.
Some of the facial feminization procedures that are available with Dr. Orna Fisher of Elite Transformations include:
• Brow lift – by obtaining a brow lift, male patients can help pull the eyebrows higher and give them a more feminine position. This can also help in enhancing brows that are meticulously shaped and properly frame the eyes.
• Eyelid surgery – drooping eyelids can make patients look tired and aged. With blepharoplasty, upper and lower eyelids can be addressed to ensure a wide-eyed, refreshed look every day!
• Cheek augmentation – high cheekbones are often desired by transgender men who want to make an impact and enjoy a feminine look.
• Facelift – fighting the signs of aging is easier than ever with facelifts. This surgical procedure is used to keep the skin tight and ensure the reduction or elimination of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Rhinoplasty – wide or large noses can impact one’s appearance and cause a more masculine look. Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, can be used to create a nose that is more feminine and in balance with one’s facial characteristics.
• Lip augmentation – large, plump lips can be the star of the show! Lip augmentation is often done with cosmetic injectables that add volume to the upper or lower lips based on one’s needs.
• Chin augmentation – chin augmentation can create a more prominent chin and improve the facial contours to look more feminine. This is best for men which square jaws who want a more pleasing, softer appearance to the jaw and chin.
• Hair transplantation – men noticing male pattern baldness that impacts their appearance will want to consider hair transplantation which can address hair thinning and loss in a tried-and-true manner.
• Cosmetic injectables – fine lines, wrinkles, and folds on the face can be reduced or eliminated with special cosmetic injectables available at Elite Transformations. These includes dermal fillers, neurotoxins, and collagen stimulators.
Schedule a consultation visit today with Dr. Orna Fisher
The team of Elite Transformations is pleased to provide facial feminization procedures for men who are interested in making the cosmetic change from male to female. If you are interested in working with a plastic surgeon that offers gender affirmation procedures for the face, we encourage you to contact our office to schedule an appointment. We are always accepting new patients seeking facial or body transformation solutions, including both surgical and nonsurgical offerings.
Posted in: Injectable Procedures